Kensington Bank Welcomes You Back to our Lobbies
Beginning Monday, June 15th, Kensington Bank is safely re-opening our lobbies to our customers. Kensington Bank has taken a gradual approach to re-opening as we transitioned back to being able to serve you in all of the ways you are accustomed to doing business with us.
We have implemented preventative measures for the safety of our staff and customers including:
- Plexiglas shields have been installed at teller windows and reception desks.
- Sanitizer is available in the lobbies for customer and team member utilization as needed.
- We are limiting the number of customer in our lobby teller lines to limit potential exposure.
- Belt barriers and floor markers have been installed in most locations to help maintain social distancing.
- We have posted specific directions in our lobbies with pertinent information. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Lobby furniture has been arranged or removed entirely to allow proper social distance between those who may be waiting for an appointment.
- Cleaning and disinfecting efforts remain heightened and thorough, implemented by team members with rigid schedules and oversight.
- Restroom access is being limited and available upon request with increased disinfectant protocols put in place.
Please continue to use drive-up services where available and digital banking for your routine transactions including; check deposits, transfers, payments, balance inquires, and more.
Thank you for your patience and support as we strive to resume our normal operations while maintaining the confidence and peace-of-mind we wish to provide to our staff and communities. In addition, please reach out to us if you, your family, or business have been financially impacted by this crisis. We are here to help.
Click or tap on the image to be directed to an up-to-date map of the COVID-19 cases in Minnesota provided by the St Cloud Times.
Our priority is the safety of our customers and employees so our branches remain safe. We are limiting staff travel between our branch locations to prevent spreading any unintentional asymptomatic infections between communities, implementing social-distancing, providing hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, facial tissue, disinfectant sprays, gloves, and other personal protective items as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We’ve also provided employees with preventive steps to stay healthy and to remain at home should they have any signs of feeling ill. Please follow this page for further updates regarding Kensington Bank’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We Are Here to Help During the Uncertainty of the COVID-19 Pandemic
The health and well-being of your families and our communities are our top priority.
Due to the recent progression of the Corona Virus (COVID 19) prompting both a National and State-Wide Emergency to be announced, we want you to know that Kensington Bank is here for you.
We are taking a measured approach by putting cautionary processes in place to protect both you and our team members while remaining open for business at full capacity at this time.
Digital Banking; Anytime, Anywhere
Kensington Bank’s digital banking solutions are available to you on your computer or device anytime, anywhere, 24/7/365. Digital banking gives you the flexibility and convenience to bank from your home as you may be limiting your travel and interactions during this period of uncertainty.
- Check your balance
- Deposit a check using the mobile app
- Mobile Wallet (ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay) – use your phone to make payments with your debit card at stores that accept mobile payments.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
- View your statements
- Manage your debit card
- Manage your budget
- Receive online support
- Mortgage Loan Applications – Apply online with one of our Mortgage Experts
Keep in mind that although small, cash does carry a risk of transmitting viruses. The Federal Reserve has taken efforts to make sure the money supply is not contaminated. Banknotes that circulated in Europe and Asia are being quarantined for seven to 10 days as a “precautionary measure.” We recommend using digital banking and your debit / credit cards in lieu of cash when possible.
If you aren’t yet using Kensington Bank’s digital services, you can find support, learn more, and use the online demo here.
As we as continue to monitor situation as it unfolds, you can check with us and how we’re responding by visiting kensington.bank , as well as follow us on our social media pages.
At this time our branch locations remain open with adjusted hours and lobby access limitations. Please keep in mind that banking through the drive-up or utilizing night deposit where available can minimize exposure.
Please feel free to call and speak with our team members during business hours 866-965-2419 and a final reminder that you can also check you balances and perform transactions through our phone banking at 855-757-8313.
During this difficult time, we are putting all of our efforts together in order to support our customers and communities.
Thank you for your continued partnership!
Local Resources Regarding COVID-19 and Our Communities
- State of Minnesota COVID-19
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Education COVID-19 Updates
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Portal
Belgrade & Elrosa Area
St Cloud Area
- St Cloud Times Article with up-to-date area closures & business hour adjustments
- City of Saint Cloud Response and Resources
- Saint Cloud State University COVID-19 Updates
- CentraCare COVID-19 Updates
- United Way of Central Minnesota Relief Fund
How to Protect Yourself
The CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released a wealth of information to help you make informed decisions as it relates to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) here.