Welcome to Kensington Bank!
We are building a better banking experience!
Allow us to extend our warmest welcome to you as a customer of Kensington Bank! We’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve the level of service we provide our customers and that is why we are excited to share the upcoming enhancements that we’ll be implementing for our newest customers!
Effective April 1, 2019, all former North American State Bank customers are transitioned to the Kensington Bank operating platform.
Below you will find details about the changes as well as the actions you may need to take to continue enjoying your banking experience without interruption or inconvenience.
Let’s cover what these changes mean for you.
We are excited to have you enrolled into our Digital Banking Platform which offers extremely easy navigation and a consistent look and feel between our online AND mobile banking systems!
It is a good idea to explore the Digital Banking demo on the home page or from right here: Demo!
Some important information about the Digital Banking Platform:
- You can access digital banking directly from this website, simply click or tap on the login button on the upper right-hand corner of the page. Please be sure to update
- your bookmarks!
- The mobile banking app can be downloaded for your mobile device (even your smartwatch!) from the App Store or Google play by searching Kensington Bank.
- Upon initial enrollment, a new username and password will need to be created for enrollment into the new platform. Your previous username may be still be used dependent on availability.
- After enrolling in Digital Banking, you will find the convenient Bill Pay service under the “Move Money” tab.
- Print/make a list of your existing Bill Pay recipients for easy entry into the new Digital Banking Platform (These will need to be set up in the new system).
- Print/make a list of any existing e-bill payments (automatic recurring payments initiated by a third-party) as they will need to be re initiated in the new Digital Banking Platform.
- We encourage you to make an appointment with a Relationship Banker to help set up this information. Please contact us at 866-965-2419 if you need assistance with this
- You now have the ability to transfer funds to/from accounts at other financial institutions.
- You now have the ability to transfers funds P2P (person to person).
- You now have access to a robust, free budgeting tool called My Money Manager.
- You now have the ability to save images of both receipts and/or actual items and attach to debit record on your account.
- You now have new security features such as fingerprint or facial recognition technology to access the system.
- Statements and check images are available and easily accessed anytime, on any device.
- You now have the ability to turn debit card on/off in real time from your mobile device. (This is a great feature to protect you from debit card fraud!).
- You may sign up for text and email alerts to keep track of your accounts in real time.
- You now have Mobile Deposit Capture for those times when you aren’t able to make it into the bank. (This means you can take a picture of a check for deposit with your phone!)
- Business customers have access to check fraud prevention called Positive Pay.
- Business customers have interface integration with QuickBooks and Quicken.
All statements for Checking, Savings, and Money Market accounts are generated on March 29th.
- Accrued interest will be paid on these accounts on this date.
- HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) statement dates will be changing to the 21st of each month beginning April 21, 2019. Payment due dates will be changing to the 15th of each month beginning May 15, 2019.
- Overdraft protection loans (Ready Reserve) statement dates will be changing to the 9th of each month beginning April 9, 2019. Payment due dates will be changing to the 1st of each month beginning May 1, 2019.
- Previously Ready Reserve customers received a combined statement, however after March 30th you will receive two statements, one for the checking side, and one from the loan side.
- If you currently receive e-statements you will be enrolled automatically into this service.
- E-statement customers will receive notification and instructions for signing into our system, called ‘e-Safe’, to access their statements following March 29th.
- We highly encourage you to enroll in Online Statements on Digital Banking for continuous, convenient access to your account history.
- You can do so from the “Documents” tab on Digital Banking.
You will receive your new Kensington Bank MasterCard debit cards prior to March 29th.
- Your pin will follow in a separate mailing.
- New debit cards will be automatically activated on April 1st.
- You may start using your new debit card April 1st.
- After April 1st new debit cards may be activated by one of the following methods:
- Call the number attached to the card for quick activation.
- Stop in to one of our branches to activate it in person.
- Utilizing our phone banking system
Debit Card Limits
- Debit Card limits for both daily ATM and Point of Sale will be adjusted with the new cards sent in March.
- New limits will be adjusted based on a tiered system and will be changed to the tier closest to your existing limit.
- Your local Relationship Banker will be happy to answer your debit card questions at any
- ATM balance inquiries will be unavailable from March 29th through April 1st.
- Visit this page to view the network of surcharge-free ATMs through MoneyPass available starting April 1st, 2019.
During this transition to the new platform it may be required that certain existing accounts may be adjusted to a different account type.
Please contact your Relationship Banker to review your account specifically.
In closing, Kensington Bank would like to thank you for your patience as these accounts are being moved onto the new banking platform.
Kensington Bank has been servicing the financial needs of Central Minnesota residents for over a century and we look forward to enriching your future banking experience through these adjustments.
From all of us at Kensington Bank, thank you for being our customer. We appreciate you!
Stop by any of , give us a call at our offices, or (866) 965-2419. contact us