three people sitting at a desk. The first person wears headphones and looks at a computer screen.
Phone Banking with Kensington Banking provides an additional resource for you to access your account. Through the phone bank, callers are able to perform the following transactions:
- Transfer Funds to-and-from Accounts
- Make Loan Payments (principal, interest only, regular)
- Review Available Balances
- Review Loan Information
- Review Most Recent Specifically Defined Transactions
- Report Lost or Stolen ATM or Debit Card
- Review General Bank Information
- Change Phone Bank Authentication
- Transfer to a Live Banker During Business Hours
Kensington Bank offers safe deposit boxes of varying sizes at our Belgrade, Cokato, Elrosa, Herman, Kensington, & Willmar locations for the safe storage of your valuables.
Safe Deposit Box sizes and availability varies by branch location. Please reach out to a banker at your local branch location to learn more!
Kensington Bank offers Notary services FREE to our customers! Our certified staff can witness the signing of important documentation. Just stop by one of our branch offices and we’ll be happy to assist.
Secure Access in Real-Time, 24/7/365
Enjoy the Tax Advantages
Telephone Access to your Accounts 855-757-8313