Student Loans through iHelp
A college education is an investment in your child’s future. Even after scholarships, grants and federal loans are in place, you may still be faced with a gap in expenses.
Kensington Bank offers higher education loans through iHelp®. These student loans are available to help pay education expenses after federal student loans, scholarships and grants have been awarded. Their simple application process can be completed in as little as 15 minutes. Click or tap the iHelp logo below to get started.
Features & Benefits
- No loan origination, application, or prepayment fees
- No payments are required while the student is in school
- Loans are available for the total of education expenses as certified by the school, less other aid awarded
- An interest rate reduction may be available if the first 24 payments are made on time and as long as payments continue to be made on time
- Interest that accrues while the student is in school will be added to the loan only once, when the loan enters repayment
- Cosigners generally help a student qualify for a loan and possibly a lower interest rate. Most students apply with a credit worthy cosigner
- Upon request and after 24 months of on time payments, the cosigner may be released from the loan. Additional criteria may apply
- The student must be enrolled at least half time at an eligible institution*
- The student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or have a U.S. citizen or permanent resident as a cosigner
- Cosigners are not required, but generally help a student quality for a loan and possibly a lower interest rate**
*To be an eligible institution, a school must be an accredited, public or private non-profit, two, four or five year degree granting institution with a U.S. Department of Education Cohort Default Rate of less than 10%.
** The cosigner will be required to repay the loan if for any reason the student is unable to.
Click Here To Learn More about the available Student Loans
Stop by any of , give us a call at our offices, or (866) 965-2419. contact us